Two weeks from NOW, we'll be sitting on leg one of our flight to Venice, Italy! We're travelling on Delta via Atlanta, GA. I'm both excited and nervous! Have I made all the necessary arrangements? Did I book our inter-European flights on the correct dates? Does TJ know where his passport is?
I spent the weekend shopping for travel clothes. I literally had nothing to pack for the trip. Now I'm afraid I have too much stuff to pack for the trip. :)
If you're not from Iowa, you might not have known this past weekend was the sales-tax holiday shopping weekend. Apparently, saving 6% on clothing is enough of an incentive for out-of-towners to make the long trek to Des Moines for school clothes. And this also meant they had to bring along their infants and grandmothers ... in other words, the malls were really, really crowded with a bunch of amateur shoppers (aka slow walkers and gawkers).
That's my update for now ... busy two weeks ahead ... heading to Minnesota/Wisconsin this weekend with my college gal-pals, then TJ's big 3-0 birthday float trip and then we're OFF!
No comments:
Post a Comment