Well, we made it to Atlanta with no lost luggage (that we know of) and no pat-downs (darn!). Currently, we're sitting in the Delta Sky Club (we have privileges at the "Club" since we're flying first class), enjoying free drinks and snacks.
(I warned you it may not be interesting and/or entertaining - read on if you've got nothing better to do!)
TJ was only 30 minutes late getting to my house (thank you, Craig), and since I applied the TJ time lapse factor to our pickup time, we made it to the airport at exactly the right time - not too early, not too late (thank you, Janice).
I got screened at the gate but my 14 1-oz baggies of white powder (protein powder, that is), didn't raise any red flags (yet), so I was allowed to board. Whew!
I've identified the first forgotten item - my camera cable and/or an xD card reader. Hopefully, TJ has a card reader that will work or I will have to buy a cable so I can upload pictures along the way ... I know our loyal readers (I'm talking about that one bored person) want pictures!
That's all I have for now (sorry it wasn't more interesting). With TJ along for the trip, I'm sure adventure/mayhem will soon ensue!
Ciao for now! Hasta Venice!
No comments:
Post a Comment