While I certainly have travelled (internationally, even!) over the past four years, I haven't taken the time to keep the travel blog updated. I plan to do better, and there is no better time to start than with Europe 2015!
Shelley's daughter Abbey is spending the semester studying in Prague. As I'm always up for a trip, I jumped at the chance to go "pick up" Abbey and take the long way home.
So, in just over two weeks, my best bud Shelley and I will be heading to Prague (with an 8-hour layover in Amsterdam). From Prague, the three of us will be visiting Budapest, Munich, Lucerne, and Zurich, with some possible detours along the way (Salzburg, Vienna, Dresden anyone?).
Now is the time to bookmark this blog again (if you are so inclined). Stay tuned for more exciting (remember, exciting is a relative term) highlights of our adventures!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment